KLEN 1402 is USDA approved as a final wash for food processing areas, with no further rinsing by water required. It degreases, cleans and disinfects against a broad range of pathogenic microorganisms. KLEN 1402provides effective cleaning and sanitizing for food establishments.
- USDA Rating: D2 ~ sanitizing for surfaces not always requiring a rinse.
- Biodegradable; US EPA registration # 1459-68.
- Patented Positive Emulsion Cleaning to effectively emulsify grease and oil.
- Formulated with water conditioners and low foaming agents for practicality as a final rinse in itself.
- Fungicidal against the pathogenic fungi Trichophyton mentagrophytes and if used according to AOAC dilution, also effective against following:
- Escherichia Coli
- Salmonella Choleraesuis
- Streptococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa PRD -10